Dividend Reinvestment Plan
Unitil is pleased to offer a Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan (the “DRIP”) to shareholders of record as a convenient and economical way to purchase additional shares of Unitil stock. Cash dividends are reinvested quarterly in conjunction with the dividend payment without any brokerage commissions or service charges.
Some important features of the DRIP are:
- Reinvestment of some or all quarterly dividends
- Option to make additional quarterly cash investments ranging from $25 to $5,000
- Ownership of only one share is required for enrollment
- Cancel enrollemnt at any time
- Only to shareholders of record are eligible for enrollment
For additional information and details, please review the Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan Prospectus.
Please contact the Investor Relations Representative with any questions or to enroll in the DRIP.